Today I went in to the studio at 10 AM, and Mary had a client meeting which I was able to observe. The client picked a design for the quilting, and then they finished up the details of the transaction.
With the rest of the morning, I finished sorting and folding the fabric in the studio. I was then able to tidy up the design of my project motif.
Once I had finalized my design, I learned how to input it into the longarm computer system. I then quilted the design several times, tweaking the set up so that the stitches could become more precise.
To celebrate the end of the first week, here is a picture of Jenga, one of the studio cats: