Day 22

Today I worked in Aimee’s studio, and learned about how to edit and print photos onto fabric. I spent the morning playing around with different features on my original image. 


When I had decided on an edited version, we printed it onto cotton. I then added two border rows around the image. I have not decided my final plans for this piece, but I may make it into a pillow.

 

Over the weekend I continued to work on my appliqué piece, which is going well. I hit a road block in that I ran out of thread, so I will have to buy more before I can finish the last section. 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s